Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hajj Word Search

A Crafty Arab is participating in the Hajj and Eid ul Adha for Kids series being put on currently by Multicultural Kid Blogs. I will be creating a blog post later this month, so be sure to stay tuned and see what my daughters and I (and visiting taita, Arabic for grandma) create!

http://www.acraftyarab.com/uploads/5/3/1/9/5319548/hajj_word_search.pdf
Hajj Word Search by A Crafty Arab

In the meantime, I designed an Hajj Word Search in honor of the series, feel free to download and share here.

I have also recently compiled all my free printables in one easy to find board on Pinterest here. Be sure to follow it for future downloads.

And if you performing your pilgrimage this year, may Allah accept your pilgrimage and forgive your sins.

Hajj and Eid ul Adha for Kids


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...