Monday, May 18, 2015

The 5th Annual 30 Day Ramadan Crafty Challenge is coming!

30 Day Ramadan Crafty Challenge 2015
Can you believe it's our 5th year doing this, ma'shaAllah? 

When the 30 Day Ramadan Crafty Challenge started, it was due to a lack of any craft options for me and my children.

Now that I've been curating the 99 Creative Projects series, it warms my heart to see so many other Arab and Islamic crafters out there.

Let me just say we are working away in my studio at our upcoming 2015 projects list and checking it twice!  We've been stocking up on craft books from the library and hitting up thrift shops for inspirations.  We want to make sure everything is affordable and you can make with (mostly) items you have around your house.

Be sure to Like me on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram or Pinterest to keep up to date on what we're creating to celebrate our holiest of months, Ramadan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...