Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day 2015

Happy Earth Day from A Crafty Arab
Happy Earth Day!  I woke up this morning to blue in my sky and was excited that Seattle weather crew were wrong about their predictions.

After a weekly walk at a local park with my walking partner, and another walk when I got home because it was too hard to resist the sunshine, I went outside to garden. My To Do list can wait. Who knows when the free vitamin D will show up again!

I took the photo above by putting my camera on the ground and shooting up.  Just a reminder to stop every once in awhile and notice the tiny details that you might not see from above.

What are you doing today to celebrate Earth Day?

1 comment:

Contest Chef said...

Your blog is impressive, thanks to the quality of your recipes & other content. We would be glad if you would participate on Contestchef so that your quality recipes can contest with other such bloggers/ recipe creators and win accolades from various players in the global food industry.

Contestchef is a global forum for food/ recipe bloggers to showcase their skills to the world. This is a one of a kind concept and backed by food conglomerates around the world. Several recipe creators/bloggers are already contesting on Contestchef.
Click to join Contestchef
Sincerely,
Nandy
Contestchef

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...